Friday, December 11, 2009

He would get deliberate penalties

Anyone who's seen Slap Shot knows what the title refers to here. But if you don't know, may I ask how you've lived this long without seeing the greatest sports movie ever made?

I'm thinking of Slap Shot tonight not because I watched the Blackhawks game earlier with Kristin and a friend and recited one of my favorite lines: "I'm listening to the %&#!! song!" But because I was struggling to find something to blog about tonight.

Up until about 45 minutes ago, I had forgotten I still needed to post something to keep my streak alive. I surfed Google and Yahoo! News for odd or funny items, but nothing really spoke to me.

I headed over to YouTube and watched a few lame videos. And then I saw this. I knew I had found what I was looking for. Gotta love hockey!

No comments:

Post a Comment